The Committee to Elect Graig Meyer seeks a Communications and Finance Intern for the remainder of the 2016 campaign season.
- Assist with campaign communications.
- Accompany Rep. Meyer to campaign events.
- Assist with donor research.
- Coordinate yard sign distribution and collection.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced social media skills are desired
- Graphic design skills are highly desired
Work Schedule: 10-20 hours per week. Must be available during evenings and weekends. Must be available through November 18.
Compensation: This will be a paid internship
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also write a sample Facebook post that might be posted to Graig’s page.